I’m so glad that you stopped by.
I’m Sue Sundstrom, wife, mom of 2 boys, author, book coach, speaker and blogger.
My mission in life is to help people, especially women, achieve their dreams – both business and personal.
My area of specialty is helping Christian women write their first book. Helping to make that dream come to life brings me great joy and fulfilment.
I do this by running 5 Day Online Write Now Challenges, through one-to-one coaching and accountability email support.
To find out more about the next 5 Day Write Now Challenge, go check it out here :
A little more about me :
I’m a passionate person who believes strongly in certain things in life.
This is just some of what I believe:
– I believe….that we all should do something significant and exciting with our lives.
– I believe …we all have incredible, God-given talents and untapped potential and could be living more fully.
– I believe…that it’s better to do something that positively impacts the world, even if it means making less money (initially).
– I believe in excellence and doing things amazingly well. Otherwise, in my opinion, you just may as well not do it.
– I believe in integrity – doing what you say you’re going to do.
– I believe…that life should be FUN and we really should make time to HAVE FUN.
– I believe in the significance of family and of prioritising time with our loved ones.
– I believe strongly in the innocence of children – and that we should help them STAY young and innocent for as long as possible.
If you want to say ‘hi’ or enquire about one-to-one coaching with me, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Progress for the first time in years!
Washington State, U.S.A.
2 Books Completed in 10 Months!
Sue is all of the above plus she's a wealth of information when it comes to writing & publishing.
I'll be launching my first & second books by the end of this summer."
Motivational Speaker and Author
Sue is very good at recognising limiting beliefs
Rochelle Coote, Family Portrait, Lifestyle & Food Photographer
I gained startling clarity
Donna Meredith-Wood, Business Manager & Triathlete
Leave a Reply