I’m so glad that you stopped by.
I’m Sue Sundstrom, wife, mom of 2 boys, author and blogger.
My mission in life is to help people, especially women, achieve their dreams – business and personal – by being incredibly productive in everything they do.
Productivity is a huge part of accomplishing your business dreams. If you don’t know which are the most important things you need to work on, and how to manage your time well to get them done, you’ll never reach those dreams, both entrepreneurial and personal.
Many female entrepreneurs are totally overwhelmed with everything they have to get done in their business and life. If that’s you, then you’ve come to the right place!
Read on for the best productivity strategies, techniques and tools you can use to get it all done.
Enjoy! Here’s to accomplishing all your important goals without getting burnt out or being completely overworked.
A little more about me :
I’m a passionate person who believes strongly in certain things in life.
This is just some of what I believe:
– I believe….that we all should do something significant and exciting with our lives.
– I believe …we all have incredible, God-given talents and untapped potential and could be living more fully.
– I believe…that it’s better to do something that positively impacts the world, even if it means making less money (initially).
– I believe in excellence and doing things amazingly well. Otherwise, in my opinion, you just may as well not do it.
– I believe in integrity – doing what you say you’re going to do.
– I believe…that life should be FUN and we really should make time to HAVE FUN.
– I believe in the significance of family and of prioritising time with our loved ones.
– I believe strongly in the innocence of children – and that we should help them STAY young and innocent for as long as possible.
If you want to say ‘hi’, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sue is very good at recognising limiting beliefs
Rochelle Coote, Family Portrait, Lifestyle & Food Photographer
I gained startling clarity
Donna Meredith-Wood, Business Manager & Triathlete
Sue is brilliant. A rare find.
Candice Ridley, Nurse, Nottingham, England
She has given me the way forward
Clare Reeves, Administrator, England