I’m so glad that you stopped by.
I’m Sue Sundstrom, wife, mom, qualified purpose & mindset coach, writer of this blog and author of a book called ‘Purpose‘.
My mission in life is to help people fulfil their dreams– especially long-held (sometimes secret) dreams.
You know, that thing you would love to do, but haven’t had time to do yet?
Or maybe you just haven’t got round to doing it.
Maybe you’re too scared to try.
I get it. I was like that too. But not anymore. And my passion is to see it ‘happen’ for others too.
I love to see peoples’ dreams become a reality.(The starting process is really fun too 😉 )
I particularly like to help people conquer wrong mindsets that are hindering them in their business, career, relationships and life.
I’m also a passionate person who believes strongly in certain things in life.
This is just some of what I believe:
– I believe….that we all should do something significant and exciting with our lives.
– I believe …we all have incredible, God-given talents and untapped potential and could be living more fully.
– I believe…that it’s better to do something that positively impacts the world, even if it means making less money (initially).
– I believe in excellence and doing things amazingly well. Otherwise, in my opinion, you just may as well not do it.
– I believe in integrity – doing what you say you’re going to do.
– I believe…that life should be FUN and we really should make time to HAVE FUN.
– I believe in the significance of family and of prioritising time with our loved ones.
– I believe strongly in the innocence of children – and that we should help them STAY young and innocent for as long as possible.
And I believe that I can help you if you fit the description of one of these people :
- Are you ready to take action and accomplish dreams that you’ve put off?
- Do you want to do something significant with your life – and it burns so deep inside you, sometimes you just feel like exploding with that desire?
- Do you really want more for your life, but feel ‘stuck’ and don’t know how to get there?
- Do you think there may be hindrances that you would like help to overcome?
- Do you want to change direction – a career transition, or start a new business?
If any of this is you, then give me a call on 0044 (0)7877092231 for a free, no obligation consultation or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sue is very good at recognising limiting beliefs
Rochelle Coote, Family Portrait, Lifestyle & Food Photographer
I gained startling clarity
Donna Meredith-Wood, Business Manager & Triathlete
Sue is brilliant. A rare find.
Candice Ridley, Nurse, Nottingham, England
She has given me the way forward
Clare Reeves, Administrator, England